Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Worksheet_Change for Row Insert

Hi Simon, I believe this will do what you want. You will have to modify
this line:

Range("I" & rw).Formula = "=SumIf(A" & rw & ":H" & rw & ", ""=0"",
_
A" & rw + 1 & ":B" & rw + 1 & ")"

to get the correct column and SumIf formula. You can insert is just before
the End If line in your existing macro.

Dim rw As Long
rw = Target.Row
If WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range(rw & ":" & rw)) = 0 Then
Range("I" & rw).Formula = "=SumIf(A" & rw & ":H" & rw & ", ""=0"",
_
A" & rw + 1 & ":B" & rw + 1 & ")"
End If

"Simon" wrote in message

I have a named range which includes about 6columns and 6 rows. When a
user
inserts a row within the named range, I need a SUMIF formula to be added
in
the last column of the inserted row. I've pasted my current
Worksheet_Change
Sub routine below, but I'm not too sure how to amend it so the code that I
currently have still works and the macro will also add the SUMIF formula
when
the row is inserted.

Dim FilteredClients As Range
If Not Intersect(Target, Target.Worksheet.Range("ClientCells")) Is
Nothing Then
ThisWorkbook.PopulateValidationLists

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Simon