Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default assigning macro

It is displaying 'C:\BJS1.xls'!SaveToDrive.

If I delete BJS1.xls from my c: it will say it can not find it. When I open
a new template spreadsheet the macro assign should always be 'SaveToDrive'
I've created numerous Word templates and this works fine but, now I have a
request for doing the same but, with Excel.

Am I creating the toolbar button correctly and assigning the macor correctly?

Thanks,
Bryan

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Hi Bryan

I tried this few days back with your original post. When you click
AssignMacro is that displaying just the xls file name or xls!Macroname as
below.

a12.xls!SaveToDrive (since I have entered 'a12' to Range("A12")

and then what happens next.....if you again click the button...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria