Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default rows to columns

Hi

No code needed.
Look at "TextToColumns" on the Data menu.
To use the function first select the column, then follow the instructions.

Hopes this helps.

---
Per

"yaro137" skrev i meddelelsen
I'm writing here as I couldn't find any way of achieving what I need
using Excels built-in modules so probably the only way is through some
code. I have a list of addresses that were imported to Excel and they
are all in one column. I need to get them to be in multiple columns.
E.g. I have 2 or 3 lines of one address in one cell so here I would
need to get each line in a separate column which would give 3 columns
with addresses and then underneath another cells with bits of address
and so on . Hope it makes sense. Can someone help me with this please?
yaro