Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
yaro137 yaro137 is offline

Default rows to columns

I'm writing here as I couldn't find any way of achieving what I need
using Excels built-in modules so probably the only way is through some
code. I have a list of addresses that were imported to Excel and they
are all in one column. I need to get them to be in multiple columns.
E.g. I have 2 or 3 lines of one address in one cell so here I would
need to get each line in a separate column which would give 3 columns
with addresses and then underneath another cells with bits of address
and so on . Hope it makes sense. Can someone help me with this please?
yaro