Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mjgoo142@yahoo.com.au is offline

Default How to stop Macro warning on opening workbbok

Thanks and understood
Mark

On Mar 16, 12:59*pm, "Alan" wrote:
You can't under normal circumstances, if you could, virus writers would have
a field day! You can stop it by setting your security settings for Macro's
to low, but that's not advisable unless you're absolutely sure that all
workbooks you are going to open are safe. You can use digital signatures
too, but if for instance you were to send me a workbook containing Macro's,
you would not be able to prevent the warning message from appearing.
Regards,
wrote in message

Hi All,
How can I stop the macro warning from appearing when the workbook is
opened?
Using Xl2000

rgds,
Mark- Hide quoted text -