Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default new order of table

Thank you but did not work on 2003, it just gave me back the source of my
pivot table, and if I click just on one cell it give me the source for just
that cell.

If you can give me a macr would be great.
Thanks,
Dan

"ryguy7272" wrote:

Follow Jacob' instructions. Then go to the lower right of the Pivot Table.
Select that cell and hold the mouse button down as you move to the upper left
of the Pivot Table. Then, right-click anywhere in the 'Value' fields, which
includes the intersection of Topic and Class. That should do it for you.

I don't want to give you code because I am at school now, and all they have
here is Excel 2007. I don't think it will work for you on 2003. Maybe, but
certainly no guarantee. Try the steps I described above and let us know how
you get on with it.

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"Dan" wrote:

If you have a macro, maybe that will solve my problem. Many thanks.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Menu Data--PivotTable. Next-Next-Next
Drop Class to Row field
Drop Topic to Column field
Drop Name to Data field
Right click on the count and show detail.

Please let us know if you are expecting a macro to do this...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria