Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gordom gordom is offline

Default How to set up a delay to Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal TargetAs Range) event

Thanks guys for your help. I tested the delay codes and
they work fine. Nevertheless my problem is not solved
yet. There is some more issue that didn't notice before.
The Target.Address ("$J$245") refers to the cell that
contains formula. However the value in the cell changes
the formula stays the same. It means that there is no
trigger for the "Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal
Target As Range)" event. The possible values of the
$J$245 cell are unknown. Could you please help me with
this matter also (sorry but I'm very much a novice in
VBA). Thanks,
gordom