Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
salgud salgud is offline

Default Userform - what am I missing?

Thanks for your reply. My response inline:

Chip Pearson wrote:
The problem is with the line

frmFacil.Show

This shows the form "modally", which means that code execution halts
in the main procedure until the form is hidden or unloaded. Code
within the form itself will run, but the line after the Show method
will not run until the form is dismissed.

That's exactly what I thought and what I want, but it's not running
after I click "Next" or "Finish".

You can show the form "modelessly", in which case the form will be
shown but code execution will continue on once the form is shown.

That's not what I want, at least not if I'm interpreting it correctly. I
want to halt execution while the user inputs the data, then continue
after they click "Next" or "Finish". I've used userforms before and not
had to use "Modeless", so why is that the case here? I'll give it a try
Monday when I get back to the office, but I'm not sure this is what I
want. Is there another way to get the macro to continue after the user
inputs the data? What would happen if I dismissed the form in the form
code, rather than after I return to the module?