Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger Roger is offline

Default Userform Terminal Error

I have a userform that loads as the workbook is opened - not all the time,
but most of the time, it causes excel to crash. If I stop the userform
opening automatically and go into the VBA environment, then load the userform
- it does not cause Excel to crash. I have sent in the error report on
numerous occasions. I have re-installed. I have tried the repair option. I am
sure I have all the lasted updates. Has anyone else experienced this and if
so do you know how to fix it. Thankyou in anticipation.
--
Roger