Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bern Notice[_2_] Bern Notice[_2_] is offline

Default Need simple macro to copy and paste values

I need to write a macro to copy 2 total cells from the bottom of one sheet
and paste those values into cells on another sheet. The total cells on
"sheet 1" are in Columns C and D and are one row below the last data in
columns A & B. Also, there will be a varying number of rows on "sheet 1" at
different times.

The cells on "sheet 2" that I need to paste the values in are D2 and E2.

This is actually going to be an addition to a current macro that I have
started, but I can't get this simple task to work. :(