Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default array - type mismatch

Steve,

Set up your array like this

CapsSheetarr = Array("Metro AHK Base", "Metro AHKComplete")

instead of

Set CapsSheetarr = Sheets(Array("Metro AHK Base", "Metro AHK Complete"))

Mike

"Steve" wrote:

I have the following section of code which is giving me a "type
mismatch" error at:
== For CapsSheets = LBound(CapsSheetarr) To UBound(CapsSheetarr)

Can anyone help with this?
Thanks...

Dim CapsSheetarr As Variant
Dim CapsSheets As Integer
Dim tlcapscell As Range
Dim blcapscell As Range
Dim brcapscell As Range
Dim capsrange As Range

Set CapsSheetarr = Sheets(Array("Metro AHK Base", "Metro AHK
Complete"))
For CapsSheets = LBound(CapsSheetarr) To UBound(CapsSheetarr)
With Worksheets("" & CapsSheetarr(CapsSheets))
.Select
Set tlcapscell = .Cells(3, 2)
Set blcapscell = .Cells(Rows.Count,
tlcapscell.Column).End(xlUp)
Set brcapscell = .Cells(blcapscell.Row,
blcapscell.Column).End(xlToRight)
Set capsrange = Range(tlcapscell, brcapscell)
End With
Next