Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Shortcut key for add-in macro (Excel 2007)

Are you sure macros are enabled in your Excel 2007

Regards,
Peter T

"FHgm" wrote in message

"Peter T" wrote:

There is no interface in the VBE for you to add the shortcut. Use the one
in
Excel that you have already found or Alt-F8, Options.

Thanks for the reply Peter,

I'm still having problems though - the macros that I have as an "add-in"
don't show up with Alt-F8. I'm not sure why. I think they did in 2003.
added the short cut keys when I was using Excel 2003. But now that I'm
using
2007, the macros in the "add-in" don't show up.