Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Aligning Pictures to a cell

Hello All,
I am in need of help with changing code.
This file is a league table (log).
At present I have code written by Bernie Deitrick. This code changes the
position of the relevant team badges (picture) as the teams name moves up or
down the league table, so the picture will move up or down with the team name.
I have copied the same code into a file for a Rugby table, but I have two
pictures linked for each team, 1 for the team badge and the other for the
country flag.

Here is the code that changed the badge.

Option Explicit

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim oPic As Picture
Dim rCell As Range
Me.Pictures.Visible = True
For Each rCell In Range("B4:B17").Cells
With rCell
Set oPic = Me.Pictures(Replace(.Text, " ", ""))
oPic.Visible = True
oPic.Top = .Top + .Height / 1.4 - oPic.Height / 1.4
oPic.Left = .Offset(0, 1).Left + .Offset(0, 1).Width / 2 -
oPic.Width / 2
End With
Next rCell
End Sub

How can this be adapted to change two pictures for each respective team each
time it moves up or down the league table?

Thank you for your help.

Max