Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Shortcut key for add-in macro (Excel 2007)

There is no interface in the VBE for you to add the shortcut. Use the one in
Excel that you have already found or Alt-F8, Options.

You can edit the macro Description in the VBE via the Object browser, but
easier to use Alt-F8.

You can also add or edit the shortcut if you edit the bas module in a text
editor (after exporting it), but again easier to use Alt-F8 in Excel.

There is also Application.Onkey which you might like to look at in help.

Regards,
Peter T

"FHgm" wrote in message
I cannot see how to see or change the hotkey assigned to a macro that is
part
of an add-in. I can see/change on a "conventional" recorded macro.
(DeveloperMacroOptions), but the Option button doesn't exist in the VB
Editor version. (VBEToolsMacros)