Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Filter by predefined list

Use Autofilter and when you click the DropDown arrow select Custom
Then select Contains
Then enter txt2

This post is in a programming section so if you need the code then record it
for the syntax.

OssieMac

"ARS" wrote:

I need help to create an filter and hope some of you skilled people can help
me.

I have a list that is used to insert selections in cells. I can add several
selection to each cell, and each selection are separated by comma.
I need an filter (autofilter look-Alike) that utilize the same list in a
dropdown list as filter input.

MyList
txt1
txt2
txt3

Cell C3: txt2,txt3
Cell C4: txt3
Cell C5: txt1,txt2,txt3

Filter "txt2" should give row 3 and 5 as result