Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Salcedo Chris  Salcedo is offline

Default no page break in named range

On Mar 11, 10:24*am, Joel wrote:
Sub AddBreaks()

With ActiveSheet
* *For Each NamedRange In Names
* * * 'remove the equal sign
* * * addr = Mid(NamedRange.RefersTo, 2)
* * * StartRow = Range(addr).Row
* * * NumRows = Range(addr).Rows.Count
* * * EndRow = StartRow + NumRows - 1
* * * .HPageBreaks.Add Befo=Range("A" & (EndRow + 1))
* *Next NamedRange
End With
End Sub

"Chris *Salcedo" wrote:
I have a sheet that has about 110 named ranges in it. They are about
15 rows tall (they can vary). What I would like to do is when I go to
print (11x17) a named range will not get cut off (i.e. part on one
page and part on the next page) Like a keep together. A macro that
would insert the page breaks on the sheet would work great.

This works but not exactly what I need..

Each range can be variable and I would like to have more than one
range per sheet. just not split a range if its in the middle...

Some thing like: if range fits page no page break if not then page
break at previous end named range...