Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveDB1 SteveDB1 is offline

Default resolved filter issue

For what it's worth, I finally figured out what my filter problem was.
The issue started when I'd created a test utility for verification on my
compound ownerships.
I'd placed a series of equations down about 20 rows below the end of my
data. As a title for one of my columns I'd given it a name. That column
matched my primary filtering criteria, and was being caught by the filter to
make it a text filter instead of a numeric selection filter.
So, I found that by moving my test utility over one column to the right--
outside the domain of my filter's criteria column it resolved my issue, and
I'm now back in business with my filter.
Go figure that things could get so sticky......