Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
salgud salgud is offline

Default Type mismatch error

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:11:01 -0700, ryguy7272 wrote:

Is 'lFacilRowsUI' text or Value? If it is Value, I think if it is Text, you
need something like this:
"'" Or lFacilRowsUI = "'"
That is a apostrophe between the quotes.
If it is Value, i think you need something like this:
" Or lFacilRowsUI = "

HTH,
Ryan---

Thanks for your reply, Ryan, but it doesn't make much sense. "If it is
Vaue, I think if it is Text" confuses me. And the quotes in my post are not
around "or lFacilRowsUI", they indicate testing for blank values in either
field, as in sFacilNameUI = "" and lFacilRowsUI = "".

BTW, I should have said that lFacilRowsUI is long, and sFacilNameUI is a
string. Does anyone have any other suggestions?