Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Julies?s Julies?s is offline

Default pull down menus in spread sheet

I was able to make the box that i wanted the pull down menu to go into by
making sure "show developer" tab is selected.clicked developer
tabcontrolsinsert combo box from the active x controlsright clicked the
drop down and select properties,highlighted my list in the list fill range.
And nothing happened.

I can make a drop down without the box by going to dataclick data
validationunder all clicked listunder source highlighted my listhit ok and
all is good.

Can't figure out how to combine the 2 things. Help!