Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gerard Sanchez Gerard Sanchez is offline

Default Print Button Macro with Multiple Conditions

Hi,

'Here is what I am trying to do:

Sub PrintWithConditions()

If Range("G59") = "Select Customer" And _
Range("F64") = "Select User" And _
Range("F65") = "Not Balanced !" And _
Count(Range(C61,C62,F61,F62,I61,I62) 0 < 2 Then

MsgBox "Required information not filled and/or Discrepancy exists!"

Else
Range("A18:I69").PrintOut Copies:=1

'For ranges C61,C62,F61,F62,I61,I62, I just want one (1) of these cells with
a value

'I am working on a worksheets that have 25 pages and that
'hopefully if I can get this right, I can just change the range values and
assign it to
'other buttons on separate pages of the same worksheet.

'Can anyone help me on this ??