KJ

jwrnana wrote:
My apologies for reposting, but I am running into a timing problem. Thank
you in advance
"jwrnana" wrote in message

I have 2 worksheets in excel. The first one is imported from my access
database. The second is linked to that worksheet. I need to email the
second sheet to others for them to input information in several

unprotected

cells. When they receive it, however, it asks the question if they want

update the linked information. Can this be avoided?

Or am I not going about this the wrong way?

Once I receive this back, is there a way to pull the data back to access

via

excel?

Thank you
JR

If using Excel versions *after* 2000 you can break the external links.
Otherwise, copy, paste special - values to retain only the information.