Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Adding hints to my vb functions

"By the way, any easy way of getting the macros in an add-in to show up in the
macro dialog box?"

Not that I know of. I've always been more concerned about Not having
subs/functions show up there.
'--
Jim Cone

"Ron Rosenfeld"
wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:19:52 -0800, "
Jim Cone"
wrote:
Ron,
You can enter the description in Tools | Macro | Macros using the
Option button. The add-in must be unlocked and you have to manually
type in the Function name. The option button is enabled after the
function name is entered. I then save the add-in.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

Thanks for that information.
I think I may just put all the descriptions in code, though, using the
MacroOptions property, especially since I can then specify the category also.
By the way, any easy way of getting the macros in an add-in to show up in the
macro dialog box?
--ron