Jon Peltier

If it's a real N/A error, shown as #N/A centered in the cell, it should
interpolate the line across the gap, not plot as zero, and unfortunately
not leave an empty gap. Both Tushar Mehta (http://tushar-mehta.com) and
Andy Pope (http://andypope.info) have gap workarounds on their web
sites, if you can't live with the interpolated line.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

duncanm wrote:

Hi,
I'm wanting to create a line graph for a bunch of values ranging
between 0-20. I also have missing values ('N/A') for which I would
simply like shown as a break in the line graph. The program as it
stands is plotting them as zeroes, along with all my legitimate zeroes
and the graph is not giving an accurate picture. Can anyone help?

I know that I could simply leave the values as blanks on the data page,
but there are problems with that as my data is linked to a master
spreadsheet where the link does not transfer blank cells, only zeros.

This is a headache, I have looked at some options but am having no
success.

Many thanks
duncanm