Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SANDIND[_2_] SANDIND[_2_] is offline

Default Allow paste special only to one worksheet and not to all

I have the following code for allowing only Paste special to workbook I am
working,

I have assigned shortcut (ctrl + v) to same. I Thought that same will work
only in one sheet as I have my code in Sheet1 of workbook, but once i use
CtrlV its only pasting Value not only to other sheets but also to other
workbooks, Is there anyway to restrict that to one sheet/workbook.

Code :

Sub MyPasteValues()

If Application.CutCopyMode = False Then
Beep
Else
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Thanks for your help in advance,

PP