Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default I want to change Excel, not just the current Workbook

Pre-existing workbooks will not be affected by your settings in xltx
template.

Only new workbooks.

Styles are saved with the workbook so you will have to change the style in
the pre-existing workbooks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:46:01 -0800, Brad E.
wrote:

Still not there...
I have changed the "Comma Style" button by going he
Home Styles Cell Styles Comma (right-click) Modify

I have saved this Workbook as an .xlsx and as an .xltx in the XLSTART
folder, deleting any other files which were in the folder. I don't see any
difference whether using xlsx or xltx. However, in each case, when I open a
pre-existing workbook, the button works as Microsoft's default setup.