Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NA_AB[_2_] NA_AB[_2_] is offline

Default how to get the value object back from 'customproperties'?

hey thank you guys for replying :)

peter

Since am creating buttons this way,
btn = sht.Shapes.AddOLEObject("Forms.CommandButton.1",.. ..);

I'll have to look for a way of identifying each button uniquely. However
once I close my excel and reopen, I should still be able to identify them
uniquely so that I can assign their respective catch events. Is there a way
to do this?!

Also, there are more than one button at a time and I am going to have to add
and delete them dynamically. Once I click a button, it refreshes a certain
area of the sheet and loads the result set in that area. This area keeps
changing at different times even for a single button. So, how am I going to
attach the events? There are just too many things to be remembered like the
area dimensions etc.

Regards,
na_ab