Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lavery lavery is offline

Default Referencing cells in another worksheet

I have a similar question to "how to reset a value in a cell after another"
dated 2/5/2005 answered by Mike Fogleman, but with a twist. I need the
numbers to add together on a summary sheet while being input on another
sheet. The 2 worksheets I am working with have identical structures and the
"input" cell will always be summarized in the corresponding cell on the
"summary" sheet. The difficulty I am having is with the formula in the macro
that references the same cell in both sheets. For instance, if I plug input
into Worksheet 2 in cell B3, it must add this number to cell B3 in Worksheet
1. If I put a new number into Worksheet 2 in cell B47 it must add this
number to cell B47 in Worksheet 1.

I simply cannot find the correct formula to make this happen.

Thanks