Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IanKR IanKR is offline

Default Tell whether or not Sub B was called by Sub A?

Gary's solution is perfect if you don't want to call proc B directly (e.g
By
a button) because you cannot call a proc with an argument directly.

If you would have top call b directly, you would need to call C that would
call B.

I'm not sure if this is clearer but bottom line, if gary's solution works
for you, go for it !

Yes- it'll work, because these Subs are always called from other Subs (or
from code associated with either Contol Toolbox Buttons or userform
buttons - there's a lot of 'nested' procedures in the project), and never
directly by the user. Sorry - perhaps I should have mentioned that in my
original post.