Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BJ BJ is offline

Default Wildcard Usage in Combo Box Programming

I have a combo box that has groups of similar options - for example:

Option1 (Term1)
Option1 (Term2)
Option2 (Term1)
Option2 (Term2)

etc.

I need the same event to occur by group - that is, whether it is Option1
(Term1) or Option1 (Term2) I would like the same event to occur.

How can I refer to the choices in the combo box in an IF statement without
using OR multiple times? Is there a way to use a wildcard?

If ComboBox1.Value = "Option1 (Term1)" or "Option1 (Term2)" or ... or ... or

Thanks.