Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NA_AB[_2_] NA_AB[_2_] is offline

Default commandbutton doubt

Hey Dave,

Good to see you replying :)

Am actually having an automation addin to excel that creates
buttons(commandbuttons) on excel cells dynamically and associated event
handlers. When I save my workbook and reopen it, the buttons still exist
however the event handlers are lost. I want to persist these event handlers.
How can I do it?

My application is such that, when I build my project and run it, excel opens
up. Thus the problem is, what ever buttons and event handlers i create, they
are working only in that instance of execution. Once I save and reopen them,
though the buttons are still there, I am not able to handle the events. How
can I achieve this?!

Regards,
na_ab

"CurlyDave" wrote:

Why is it not doing that now?, if you save the workbook, the code
should still be activated with the button when you open the workbook
again. There must be something else missing in you question.