Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raja Raja is offline

Default Com Interop Errorcode

Yes, I know that. I mean what the number means? where I can find a list
of all numbers?

For exmaple, the Workbook.Open method could throw exception when you try to
open a workbook that already opened. Excel display to use a message say "Do
you want to update.....". and if the user click No, Open method throw
exception with number. and I interested to see all possible error that the
open method could throw?

Regards,
Raja

"Gary Brown" wrote:

In your procedure's error handling, put something like...

Debug.Print err.number & " - " & Err.Description

or

Msgbox err.number & " - " & Err.Description

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"Raja" wrote:

Hi,

where can I find the meaning of the error code that retun from the com interop

Regards,
Raja