Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KIM W KIM W is offline

Default Range into ListBox excluding blanks

I successfully populate a listbox with a list of values based on the value
selected in a combox. The value in the combobox is a named range. However,
that list may have blanks in it that I don't want.
How can I display the listing in the listbox excluding any blanks so it is
one solid list? THe total items is less than 200, and often less than 20.

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Dim rng As Variant
'rng = UserForm1.ComboBox1.Selected(x)
With ActiveSheet
rng = UserFormListToCell.ComboBox1.Value
UserFormListToCell.ListBox1.RowSource = rng
End With

End Sub