Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dakota Dakota is offline

Default Formatting values populated by VB Code

I am getting data to show properly in the worksheets being populated by the
VB code, however, I need to convert it and do not know what to do in the VB
code to do this.

For example, I am copying times in seconds '2125' but need it to read in
HH:MM:SS format. I would usually do it in this method: = value/86400 OR
2125/86400 and then format the cell as 'HH:MM:SS' to show the value of:
0:35:25.

Is there something I can do after copying the cell and before its applied to
the cell its supposed to go into?