Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Web Import

Thanks! I fiddled with all that code from 2/20/09; tried to get it working,
but I couldnt get anything going. Rons code seemed to work for a day or
two, then Excel seemed to just copy/paste the actual VBA code in the module
into the activesheet. Again, nothing has worked out for me. Ill Google for
an answer; Ill definitely do a little ore research on this. I would surmise
that the issue is with the €˜secure site. Ive imported web data hundreds of
times before, all from non-secure sites, and never experienced the problems
that Im experiencing now. Ill bet anything that Excel can do it, I just
dont know enough about it to do it myself. I dont even know enough about
secure sites to modify the samples of code that I received.

Thanks,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

" wrote:

Two people have already answered your question. I posted before and
you didn't look at the code.