Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OlieH OlieH is offline

Default How can I save variable when 'end'? The user then reactivates

Thanks for the reply Peter/Billy.

"Billy Liddel" wrote:

Olie

I always save to a hidden sheet, it seems the easiest way. I you do not want
the user to see the sheet you can set it to Very Hidden with VB so the user
wil not see the sheet in the list of hidden sheets. You will have to unhide
the sheet again using a macro.

Regards
Peter Atherton

"OlieH" wrote:

I auto_open a macro, set variables then exit the mcro to allow users to
directly enter values in the worksheet. When they are through they press a
button that reactivates the aarco. My problem is the variablest that I have
set are lost. Is there a way to save these variables. I currently save then
in portion of a work sheet the user does not see. I would like a better way.
thanks for the help
OlieH