Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tracktraining tracktraining is offline

Default hide custom toolbar from Toolbar list

thanks!
--
Learning

"Peter T" wrote:

AFAIK it is not possible to hide a custom toolbar from the Toolbar list.

Why not create and delete your toolbar as/when needed, eg in workbook
activate/deactivate events.

Regards,
Peter T

"tracktraining" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am wondering if there is a way (via code or something) for me to hide my
custom toolbar from the Toolbar list .... so when anyone right click on
the
toolbar and the list of tools display, my custom one will not be an option
on
there.

Also, is there a code that once I close my excel workbook that has the
custom toolbar, the toolbar will not display when I open a new workbook?

thanks for the help!
--
Learning