Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Colbert Zhou [MSFT] Colbert Zhou [MSFT] is offline

Default Pop Calendar in User Form

Hello Ed,

I am writing to check the status of the issue on your side. Could you
please let me know if the sample works for you or not? If you have any
questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know. I will be more than
happy to be of assistance.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Colbert Zhou , remove 'online.')