Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bossun Bossun is offline

Default Automation add-in avaible in VBS,Access,Word,PPT but not in Ex

Hi Nigel,

I would specify that the bug occurs not in my add-in code but in my excel
VBA project.

In my Excel VBA project I can not call any function of my Add-in however in
a Word VBA project it functions.

I type juste this code

sub test()
dim x
set x = CreateObject("CRMIT.CRMFunctions")
msgbox x.DateFixingON()
end sub

This code runs well in Word-VBA project but crashes in a Excel-VBA project.
Why? any idea?

Thank's

"Nigel" wrote:

I do not have your add-in so difficult to answer!

Nigel

"Bossun" wrote in message

I created an Automation Add-in for Excel 2003 using c#

I installed this add-in and everything functioned well till yesterday.

Today, all my worksheets crashes when they call functions from my add-in.

the strangest think is that I can use this functions in
Access/Word/VbScript
but not in Excel.

Does someone encounter this problem?

Thank you for your help