Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas[_2_] Gary Keramidas[_2_] is offline

Default Toolbar to launch Macros

I'll just use something like this in the sheet code mdules:

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()
RemoveToolbar ' this is contains code that removes the toolbar
End Sub

and

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()
CreateToolbar ' this module contains code to create the toolbar

Gary K

"Fan924" wrote in message
I have created a customized Toolbar to launch Macros , a procedure by
Dave Peterson. Adds a nice professional touch.
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html#Setup
I need to limit the macro only to a few sheets. Can I add code to
"Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)"
that will enable or disable my toolbar macro?