Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kakani.ashish@gmail.com is offline

Default Export Large Data

Hi,
We are using SSRS to generate the reports. We want to export the data
from SSRS control to excel but we need to built different formula and
graphs. We are getting timeout exceptions when exporting large amount
of data to excel through our custom program. we are writing row by row
data in the excel file which i guess is causing performance hit. But
we need to write row by row because we are building some formulas in
the cell.

Does anybody knows the better way of exporting to excel rather than
writing row by row? or anyother way by which the performance can be
improved so that we dont get timeout?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
-Ashish