Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Hankin[_4_] Chris Hankin[_4_] is offline

Default Vlookup finance help please

Hi Nigel, thanks for you help. Please note that I do not wish to use
auto-filtering for this particular request.

Here is an example: if the File Reference Number in column A was: ABC123
and there
were 5 instances of this same number, then I need Excel to sum up all
the values that exist in columns M and N for this File Reference Number.
Just by way of explanation, let us assume that File Reference Number:
ABC123 is located in cells: A8:A12. I would then need Excel to sum up
the corresponding values in cells: M8:M12 and N8:N12 respectively. The
sum of cells: M8:M12 needs to be placed in cell: Q12. The sum of cells:
N8:N12 needs to be placed in cell R12.

I hope this helps explain what I am attempting to achieve.

If you could provide further assistance, that would be very much
appreciated.

kind regards,

Chris.