Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Hankin[_4_] Chris Hankin[_4_] is offline

Default Vlookup finance help please

Hello, could someone please help me with the following:

In my worksheet (Named: Register) I need a Vlookup macro that asks the
user for a File Reference Number (via Input Box).

All the File Reference Numbers are in column A.

I need Vlookup to lookup columns M and N and sum all the values that are
associated with the User's File Reference Number, and then place the sum
in columns Q and R respectively - adjacent to the last User entered File
Reference Number in column A.

Example: Column A contains 5-references to the User entered File
Reference Number (Cells A8:A12), I need Vlookup to sum the values in
(Cells M8: M12) and places this figure into cell Q12. Also I need
Vlookup to sum the values in (cells N8:N12) and place this figure into
cell R12.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Kind regards,

Chris.