Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carlos[_9_] Carlos[_9_] is offline

Default Manual calculation to Automatic on close - BUT without recalculati

I've a large excel doc (which is about to become a even bigger)

It uses Sumproduct & has loads of lookups.

As such when I open one of my macros changes excel to "manual calculation".
I have "Calculate" & "Update" buttons for users to press to update each sheet.
(note: excel is unable to update the workbook)

I need a macro to change the users settings back to Automatic upon closing
the file.

However it has to be done so that excel DOSEN'T try to re-calculate the
entire wookbook (which it can't do) before closing.

I've looked through the forums & googled intensively. (nothing worse than a
repeat post!)
But I do appologise if this has been answered before.

If its not do-able I'll have to just have a pop-up msgbox.

Thanks in advance