Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PaulD PaulD is offline

Default Repeat Macro

I think transpose will do what you want. Select the range of cells you want
to copy in sheet 1, select the starting cell you want to paste them into on
sheet 2 then right click and choose paste special... The paste special
dialog will pop up, check the transpose box (at the bottom) and click OK.
Paul D
"Śce" wrote in message
: Apologies, I can't count!
: I want to copy range C2:I2 in SHEET 1 and paste into B2:B8 in SHEET 2.
: I also want to repeat this 'copy & paste' operation up to range C541:I541.
: So that the next range down in SHEET 1 C3:I3 will be copied to C2:C8 in
SHEET
: 2, then C4:I4 in SHEET 1 to D2:D8 in SHEET 2 and so on and so forth.
:
: Thanks
: Śce
:
: "Rick Rothstein" wrote:
:
: Your question is not very clear to me. First off, C2:I2 is made up of 7
: cells, but you say you want to copy them into B2:B10 which is made up of
9
: cells. Exactly what are you trying to do here? Also, it might help if
you
: spelled out in more detail what "subsequent ranges" in SHEET 1 that you
want
: to copy into SHEET 2.
:
: --
: Rick (MVP - Excel)
:
:
: "Śce" wrote in message
: ...
: I want to copy range C2:I2 in SHEET 1 and paste these in SHEET 2 in
range
: B2:B10. I also want to repeat this macro by copying and pasting
subsequent
: ranges in SHEET 1 into SHEET 2.
:
: Someone please help as I've got a cell range of 500 to copy and paste
into
: SHEET 2. I'm using Excel 2007.
:
: Thanks