Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Corey .... Corey .... is offline

Default Add exactly 1 Year in days to Textbox date

Thanks for the helpful info Bob.

Was still getting an error there for a bit, but had the textbox formatted
BEFORE i used the DateValue().

All is good now thatks.

Corey....

"Bob Bridges" wrote in message
If you already know the exact format the user will use to enter the date -
"2009-02-23" or "Feb 23, 2009" or whatever - then you can take the text
value
of Textbox32, parse out the year, add 1 to it, insert it back into the
date
and put it in Textbox33.

But personally I prefer to let people use their own date formats without
making my program impose a standard. To do that, use
DATEVALUE(Textbox32.Text) to produce a date value. Depending on what
"adding
one year" means to you, you can simply add 365 to that value to get a date
that is 365 days later, or you can use the DateAdd function to add a year
it, or whatever. Then place - or you can Sounds to me like you need to
convert Textbox32's text value to a date, using the DATEVALUE function.
You
can then use the Format function to turn the date back into a string and
put
that in Textbox33.

--- "Corey ...." wrote:
How can i ADD 1 year to Textbox32's date entered and have it placed into
Textbox33 ?