Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] oitbso@yahoo.com is offline

Default Web Import

When I open my WB and run the code nothing happens. *I don’t want an
Auto_Open or On-Open event. *I just want to open the WB, click the Command
Button, and have the code log me into the web site. *

Ryan, what is the "command button", is it a macro button, i.e. click
it and the macro runs?

If you open the VB editor and step through your code, does it execute
all of the lines, but nothing gets pasted in your workbook?

When I run your code, nothing gets pasted into my workbook either.
The following section of your code is not importing anyhting. I think
you need to replace it with my piece of code right above it that you
have commented out. Again, with my code, I get the desired import
every time.

In addition to the more standard references (VB - Tools - References),
I have references set to Microsoft Office 10.0 Object Library and
Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library. Make sure you have these
references set. Remove your code, un comment mine and let me know
what error you get...Ron