Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Need for speed - Beyond Excel VBA

Turn screen updating off and try again. You can get the V6 visual basic
compilerCompiler and compile the code to gain speed.

"BR" wrote:

My spreadsheet has grown too big, and VBA takes too long to run stress tests
on it !

Can I use Excel for deal presentation purposes only, run the algorithms
faster in another language and interface that to Excel, please suggest
directions

(My company doesn't have an IT desk, apologies if this is too basic a query)

--
-----