Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Seeker Seeker is offline

Default vlookup error

Hi Mike,
It works, tks

"Mike H" wrote:

Try this

ActiveCell.Formula = "=VLOOKUP(C1&D1 ,F1:K5,3)"

Mike

"Seeker" wrote:

I have two different cells containing two data say C1=1,D1=2, I also have a
table containing data say F1:K5 where data in column F is a combination of C1
& D1 with "." inbetween exp 1.2, I use vlookup(C1&"."&D1,F1:K5,3) in cell A1
to display the result of relative cell data in column K, somtimes it works
but somtimes it doesn't and says "moving or deleting cells caused an invalid
cell reference, or function is returning reference error".

Besides, I wrote a macro like ---Range("A1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
"=VLOOKUP(C1&"".""&D1,F1:K5,3)"
It also shows the same error message, how can I solve this problem please?