Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel - Sharing on a Network

ToolsShare Workbook is the usual method.

From help on Shared Workbooks.............

If you want to get automatic updates of the other users' changes
periodically, with or without saving, click Share Workbook on the Tools
menu, click the Advanced tab, and under Update changes, click the options
you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:29:01 -0800, Howard31
wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to make a workbook, sharable on a network, so that all
users can edit, and all new changes should be updated on everyone's computer,
even before the editor saves the new values. How do I begin? Has is got to do
with the Save Workspace (File Menu)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!