Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Alphabatizing my worksheets

This was a lot of help. Thx for all the additional links!

I appreciate your help, -John

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You could use a macro...

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

David McRitchie's:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

=======
And I'd just let the macro sort the mastersheet, too. Then after the sort, you
can add code to move it to the leftmost position.

Sheets("summary").Move befo=Sheets(1)

(change the name as required.)

John wrote:

What code might I use to sort all the worksheets except the master summary
sheet into alphabetic order? (The master summary sheet's tab name is unique
and I want it to always be the first tab in the workbook.)

--

Dave Peterson